Pistol Holster

eleglas

Yay! I tell a lie...I now have it working how it should...I hadn't weight painted the inside, doh!

thats it for today though..still needs some tweaking for clipping...and a texture if someone could help with that..and I'm back in work tomorrow...

dont know how easy it would be but I wonder if you could import the gun models into blender in the holstered position, for reference

Screens...if they work :confused: I know the positioning is slightly out yet..the texture is what was on the piece of armored vault suit that I started with, its got a scopeless magnum in on the pics

its never gonna work with all the pistols...but now I know what I'm doing.....

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

I know I forgot to take a screen with the gun drawn...and they dont show too well but theres straps attaching the holster to the belt area of the body (obviously wont line up with the belt on every armor)

I think I used the boddyaddon3 slot to get it in game, so I dont think it will work with other items that use that slot

I've done a bit more fiddling and I now have versions for the 10mm pistol, chinese pistol and sawn off shotgun...when i get them all done i'll make an esp with them all in a container somewhere and hopefully someone will come along and make better textures and add them to NPCs (i'll do that myself for my own game but my levelled lists are a wild mixture of many mods)

it could be done either by adding them as armor pieces to the "withammo" levelled lists of the appropriate guns or by attaching them to the guns themselves like the minigun backpacks

I'm going to have them as equippable armor meshes in my game as it means they'll then work with any pistol from any mod, provided it fits in, just means you have to manually swap holster when you swap guns, i'll make them weightless and worthless so you can carry a selection without penalty, and you cant exploit their weightlessness to collect and sell 'em :P

not sure yet what I'm going to do with the more awkward shaped ones like the SMG and laser pistol

In fact...sod it, I'll do a small one for the 32 pistol then have a look at uploading something, most of the others are just too weirdly shaped, might do them at a later date....

wont be today though I'm off to see ac/dc in a couple of hours :devil:

Archived