I've no description in the message box

Linity

Could be anything - e.g. a mod conflict or a problem with the custom UI you're obviously using.

If I'm not mistaken, the dialogue is from "Alternate Start". So, I'd start there:

1. Load your complete loadorder in XEdit. Click and expand "Alternate Start Live another Life.esp". Go through the categories and check, if any records are red. That would mean, that these records are overwritten by another mod. In most cases, Alternate Start shouldn't be overwritten by anything.

If that doesn't bring up soemthing useful, proceed with

2. Check everything related to UI: UI mods, but also fonts. I got a feeling that this is a UI / display issue.

The children's mods were the cause of the malfunction. No child mods work with the AE version mods for me.

The RS children mods caused the game to malfunction and the TKAA mods prevented the game from going to the main menu.

The children's mods were the cause of the malfunction. No child mods work with the AE version mods for me.

The RS children mods caused the game to malfunction and the TKAA mods prevented the game from going to the main menu.

Don't know about TKAA, since I don't use it myself. RS Children works fine with AE though - at least for me. If I remember right, there was an issue with RS Children and USSEP. Make sure you got both the latest versions of RS Children and the Unofficial Patch. This does the trick - at least in my game.