Well this is a new one for me.

jebivetar6

After a two day rebuild of my load order, and grass caching and dyndoloding, i start my game, and make a quick character to go and check out if there are things to be ironed out in the game, and immediately i spot, strange square boxes, in text, either in dialogues, names, notes, books, and s#*!. So i install the Nordic font, and it reveals to me, a curious thing, half of the letters in game are from the Russian translation, half of them, are plain English. Since I'm a polyglot it does not bother me, as i can read write and speak, both to a certain level, but the perfectionist that i am, its a pain. Does any of you my friends have experience with this and how to solve the said issue.

First of all, check your language settings in your Steam library. In theory, they shouldn't change on their own, but just to be sure...

Then, check your mods. What you described sounds like you're using a mod in Russian language. If your game is partly Russian and partly English, you probably got something in Russian, that affects a lot of things. This could be something like a Russian mod making changes to characters or items, an overhaul of some kind... Something like that. You know best, what you installed and what might be the "culprit".

First of all, check your language settings in your Steam library. In theory, they shouldn't change on their own, but just to be sure...

Then, check your mods. What you described sounds like you're using a mod in Russian language. If your game is partly Russian and partly English, you probably got something in Russian, that affects a lot of things. This could be something like a Russian mod making changes to characters or items, an overhaul of some kind... Something like that. You know best, what you installed and what might be the "culprit".

Yep it was something to do with the USSEP.