What About a Ghillie Suit

Varithgar

hey duke orever will come out soon i heared :P 3drealms just gives a damn about the industry and just wants to make it good :) they have my support and even if that means i get to play it when im 50 yrs old lol...

well and we got boobs, katanas, bf2142 guns and such stuff yet... just no rain, holsters , pump action and ghillie so far even so the ghillie really aint a prob if you ask me...

It's just that it's getting repeated,It's just that it's getting repeated,It's just that it's getting repeated,It's just that it's getting repeated,It's just that it's getting repeated,It's just that it's getting repeated,It's just that it's getting repeated,It's just that it's getting repeated,It's just that it's getting repeated,It's just that it's getting repeated,It's just that it's getting repeated,It's just that it's getting repeated,It's just that it's getting repeated,It's just that it's getting repeated,It's just that it's getting repeated,It's just that it's getting repeated,It's just that it's getting r...

lol, to answer your question mate it wasn't your post i was replying to, it was just a general comment expressing that i wished i could find one. i checked the 'check your requests here first, someone might have already requested it' post and couldn't find ghillis (though i'll admit that my search was half-hearted).

oh well.

What about if you were to just change the texture on the oasis druid outfit to something that matched the surroundings that you are trying to snipe from?

Actually I've got to correct the Fallout taking place in the 1940's/50's it takes place in the year 2277 of an alternate reality when humanity went to war in 2077. please read the lore on it. they went back to a 1950's ish style for, well I'm not really sure of why they did, but they did.

Lore has nothing to do with a ghillie suit but yes apparently in 2077 retro 1950's is the IN thing.

do u guys think a ghillie suit could even be made that would have ridiculous lag cause of all the little things hanging off of it? What kind stats or effects would it have besides looking cool?

well if i remember correctly the bombs fell around the 1950ties and thus the world more or less stopped

and no, a ghillie suit if done correctly wouldnt lag the game more than any other armor, it would only add about 200-400 polygons to an existing armor model of about 10k polygons...

it could for example make you invisible when you sneak...

Archived