What About a Ghillie Suit

Varithgar

ah well no use really arguing withyou about the lore/backstory. But the idea of a Ghillie suit would be a nice idea, however if you look only civvies really went to a 1950's style in 2077. the military tech would be recognizable on most any modern battlefield aside of course from the energy weapons, and power armour.

But even just to have one would give you a better sense of being a sniper.

i could care less if the ghillie suit was made after 1950's or 1999's it would still be coool!

in all respect $%$% Lore because it doesnt exist, it's not real! lore is a quick word for "stories" enjoy the game instead of sticking to your own guidlines if someone doesnt like it they wont download the awesome WIP file...

may i mention it again: ghillie suits have nothing to do with the timeline... they existed before the 20th century, were first used in WW1 for military reasons and still exist... Lore as some call it is indeed important imo to keep the game in some kind of immersive boundaries, yet it doesnt specify which items are available or not at least in regards to somin as a ghillie suit...

And even if there was some weird backwards complication that made it impossible for a ghillie suit to fit into the lore, that wouldn't make sense.

Confusing, no?

Ghillie suits are nothing more than common foliage tied into a net to break up the wearers outline, I'm sure someone after the bombs fell would have figured out that they can disguise themselves by sticking pieces of their surroundings on their clothing.

Is it possible, this is directed at you Jaysus, to add a stealth field effect without actually making the wearer invisible?

Or does that just not make sense.

Aaaaanyway, a ghillie suit would be a nice addition to the game, and I implore anyone with the talent to take on the challenge.

CsK

Is it possible, this is directed at you Jaysus, to add a stealth field effect without actually making the wearer invisible?

as i said before it totally possible and no problem at all...

im sorry i dont mean to hijack this thread, but i just noticed this and was wondering how that would be accomplished. ive been trying to achieve this for a while now, but i cant find a way to do so.

cheers

Archived