Unable to launch mods

RenytheFox

Hi, I'm sorry if this is something that gets asked often but I can't seem to get any mods to work. I've followed the directions to the letter, tried every fix and work-around I've found on Reddit and elsewhere and nothing works. What happens is I hit launch in Frosty, Steam says it's loading the game, Origin starts up then minimizes, a few seconds pass and then Origin pops back up and thats it. I've tried deleting the ModData folder, I've tried setting the launch params to Frosty, I've tried reducing the amount of mods(literally only trying to use Battlefront 2022). Even if I just try to use something like a replacer and only that it doesn't work.

Help me Nexus denizens, you're my only hope.

Did you tried FrostyFix ?

And if you load many mods, you have to launch ModLimitFixer.exe before launch BF2.

You sir are a god and I love you. It worked, thank you so very very much. No where that I looked/read said anything about either of those things.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

And if you load many mods, you have to launch ModLimitFixer.exe before launch BF2.

Good evening. can anyone post a link to Frosty Fix as i have downloaded the the progam but the app file dosent open. i am also unable to launch the mods after following the instructions and watching various youtube tutorials. help please

• 1 month later...

Good evening. can anyone post a link to Frosty Fix as i have downloaded the the progam but the app file dosent open. i am also unable to launch the mods after following the instructions and watching various youtube tutorials. help please

Release FrostyFix v5.3.0 · Dyvinia/FrostyFix · GitHub

sorry to late