White, wet and shiny-looking, lighting issue on character's tail?

Zarago

Right, here goes. I started a new character without (stupidly) disabling all my mods, and I've had so many issues since I want to explode. Anyway, I got this strange "texture" a while back into the game, but it was more of a glowing effect around a cloak. I did a bit of research, and found it was the "Wet and Cold" mod causing the problem. It worked perfectly fine after disabling it, but now I've got it again. It's not "Wet and Cold" though, it's "Frostfall".

I get these white lines around my characters features, but in particular, hands and tail. When I disable that, the effects disappear, but I don't want to get rid of it. I'm sure it's something to do with the dripping effect.

http://oi39.tinypic.com/wu5au0.jpg

Image above, I can provide more. But in the meantime, any ideas?

Edited by Zarago

• 3 months later...

Right, here goes. I started a new character without (stupidly) disabling all my mods, and I've had so many issues since I want to explode. Anyway, I got this strange "texture" a while back into the game, but it was more of a glowing effect around a cloak. I did a bit of research, and found it was the "Wet and Cold" mod causing the problem. It worked perfectly fine after disabling it, but now I've got it again. It's not "Wet and Cold" though, it's "Frostfall".

I get these white lines around my characters features, but in particular, hands and tail. When I disable that, the effects disappear, but I don't want to get rid of it. I'm sure it's something to do with the dripping effect.

Image above, I can provide more. But in the meantime, any ideas?

I will add that it appears to be a problem with the way the Vanilla Khjiit tail reflects light, I just have no knowledge on how to fix it.

Edited by DeroHero

• 6 months later...

That's definitely cased by dripping effect. The only workaround I found so far is disable dripping effect in both "Wet and Cold" and "Frostfall". It's really annoying and immersion breaking effect from the mods that supposed to increase immersion.