M14

M1911

Well, i think M14 is a must for the wasteland asmotphere,but the problem is no one did M14 mod,it'd should be very satisfaying to use it i think.Someone with good skills should do it,me and other M14 fans will appreciate it.And be sure I'd do it if i can.

Sorry for my lack english if i made mistakes. :biggrin:

wow i am suprised nobody has a M14 mod. i dunno how to change the visual textures for weapons so i can only support it.. which i definitly do.. oh and your english is better than alot of people born in america lol

I carried an M14 for 4 years. A fine rifle. Using the iron sights If I could see them I could hit them. With my off the shelf rifle I fired a 5 inch group at 500 Meters. For you people who cant do metric, that's 5 1/2 football fields. (US football)

So bben, your a marine too? i carried an M4 but mostly through training. my Mos was 5811 which is military police. i had sniper school behind me too and used an M8 a tad more than the M4. nice to see so many other soldiers on this site sides me..

anyways to keep it on topic...It could be requested a million times as long as nobody actually makes one.

As mentioned above, You can find it in the 20th Century Weapons mod. It comes in regular size, small, and the options of scoped, silenced, or scoped and silenced for both sizes.

Archived