Looking to collaborate to create weapon/armor models

ashjay101

Hi all,

Im currently working on a large-scale mod adding a large number of weapons, armors and more. Ive currently included lots of modders resources items, Id now like to add some wholly new items. Only problem being I havent a clue how to.

Which is where, hopefully, you come in! Id like someone to make maybe just a few items to add to the roster. Youd be credited fully for your work of course. If interested, message me on here, or my discord, Holy Lord Ash#1637

What exactly are you hoping for this person to bring to the table? Custom meshes and textures? Sounds? Ideas? Or just geckwork to get it all in the game? A bit of detail about what you're hoping to get out of the collaboration would be a big help!

What exactly are you hoping for this person to bring to the table? Custom meshes and textures? Sounds? Ideas? Or just geckwork to get it all in the game? A bit of detail about what you're hoping to get out of the collaboration would be a big help!

Yeah, probably should have done aha,

Meshes and textures for the most part, i can take care of more or less everything else, although Id be more than happy to hear my partners ideas for the mod