Ok, how do I get all the woman to look like this

Duke1455

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15802

I got the body and everything but how do I get all the npcs (except the dudes of course) to have hair and faces like that?

I don't play as a female character, but I just want all the female human npcs to look like that.

And since I'm here is there any robin hood type clothe out there?

There are two ways I can see you doing this,

The first is using the TES Construction Set to change the look of every female toon in game to your liking. You'll end up with an ESP file that when active will change their features to the settings you changed. Also you can use the construction set to up load other clothing/items then the stock that they are all ready have.

The second (and easier) thing to do is see if any one else has done one of these all ready. I know that Colourwheel Sexy Female NPCs is one such mod, It requires some of her other clothing mods. This will save you some time and hassle since its down loading her work and not having to change the large number of females in game your self.

I'm sorry to tell you this but there really isnt much you can do short of overhauling each NPC yourself. Those pics you see were probably ~tfc camera screenshots of player characters.

If you want the face you'll have to download their save games and import the face to your own save.

As for NPC appearances, you can get some hi-res textures for the body and Colourwheel's mod mentioned above. For faces you can try Tamriel NPCs Revamped (TNR) or Beautiful People 2.7. TNR was a manual overhaul of every NPC's facial geometry, I'd recommend it over Beautiful People which is a cosmetic compilation but thats your choice.

You could also try some facial texture mods like Improved Facial Textures 2.1 and in addition to that Facial Textures by Enayla, when both are used in conjunction with TNR you'll see a great improvement from vanilla base faces.

this mod works wonders I use it myself!

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17189

Penois Posted Today, 08:45 AM

I'm sorry to tell you this but there really isnt much you can do short of overhauling each NPC yourself. Those pics you see were probably ~tfc camera screenshots of player characters.

If you want the face you'll have to download their save games and import the face to your own save.

As for NPC appearances, you can get some hi-res textures for the body and Colourwheel's mod mentioned above. For faces you can try Tamriel NPCs Revamped (TNR) or Beautiful People 2.7. TNR was a manual overhaul of every NPC's facial geometry, I'd recommend it over Beautiful People which is a cosmetic compilation but thats your choice.

there are some mods like the one I linked which people can use. No info is better than bad or misleading info.

also BP is known to cause many problems when used with other cosmetic mods and or some custom races

Archived