Can't manually set game folder

kadifas

So a while back I updated my vortex but for some reason I can't manage the game I mod Blade And Sorcery. When I try to set it manually because it doesn't discover it automatically it says "This directory does not appear to contain the game. Expected to find these files: BladeAndSorcery.exe" but when I try to find BladeAndSorcery.exe it says "Path does not exist. Check the path and try again". I've been modding with vortex for nearly a year and the update I installed didn't let me Manage Blade&Sorcery anymore please help. (I have Blade&Sorcery installed on oculus).

Having same issue with Fallout 4. Trying to see my Mods on Gaming Laptop, so i could re download on Gaming PC.

Same error about .exe missing (not being found) that its clearing in folder when I manually look for it.

Manually copy link or clicking on it, keeps popping error,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

re open as i'm having this error as its doing it to me when trying to set game folder that has the game.exe file, is there any why to force Vortex to sept the folder you point to with out the build crap error game not found?