Swimming in the air

Inventech5

I think the real question here is weather or not its possible to make a water type with no shader effects, no breath meter, no swimming sounds and no visible surface.

This could also be used for a space mod.

I think the real question here is weather or not its possible to make a water type with no shader effects, no breath meter, no swimming sounds and no visible surface.

Exactly!! :thumbsup:

After seeing your space station interior cell video, I'm going to take a guess and say you're interested in such an effect.

However, if floating around were possible, could it be made to allow the use of weapons while swimming in the air?

1) jump in the water

2) go underwater

3) type ~tcl

4) "swim" back out of the water and into the air

5) type ~tcl again to stop "flying"

That doesn't allow you to swim in the air, you immediately start walking once out of the water. :confused:

• 3 months later...

Sweet, you could swim around in the game like you can in space.

:rolleyes: