A small problem with ENBs

Thodstan

I am having an issue with ENB anti aliasing, even though I have all the anti aliasing turned off in Nvidia control panel, the Skyrim launcher, and all the config files that I could find, I still get a red message in the top right corner "hardware anti aliasing detected. Some modifications disabled" I have no idea what is causing this and was hoping someone here could help me out. FXAA is disabled as well.

Another issue is the fact that with the "Real Clouds" mod, there are still white lines around trees, even with an ENB.

I am using Phinix's ENB with the most recent binary along with Climates of Tamriel.

To clarify, I have installed ENBoost, and I also have used Ewi's INI files, neither of which seems to have fixed the issue.

I dont know about the specific problem, but if ur using latest binary of enb u dont need to have enboost on cause its already included. altho it would be impossible for you to install booth enboost and enb at same time without enblocal.ini make sure u have enblocal.ini along with enbseries.ini and if u are using an old enbseries.ini preset you will have to go in and make it compatible with new enb binary, since the ini files was split into 2 pieces, enblocal and enbseries. who knows, just doing that might solve your problem.

I dont know about the specific problem, but if ur using latest binary of enb u dont need to have enboost on cause its already included. altho it would be impossible for you to install booth enboost and enb at same time without enblocal.ini make sure u have enblocal.ini along with enbseries.ini and if u are using an old enbseries.ini preset you will have to go in and make it compatible with new enb binary, since the ini files was split into 2 pieces, enblocal and enbseries. who knows, just doing that might solve your problem.

I'll try it, hopefully it works.

EDIT: was not fixed, no idea where to go now, I tried gragghaggs suggestion as well, but that didn't work either.

Edited by Thodstan