CK: Prevent reanimation of a placed corpse?

GammaBreaker

As a quick rundown, I've placed a corpse inside a vampire den as part of a simple quest. Unfortunately, I forgot that Vampires spam Dead Thrall. So they are animating this corpse that I put down, causing it to move from its proper location (and then turn to ash). Is there a way to block the reanimation of a corpse in the CK, or is there some sort of non-reanimateable NPC corpse that can be used as a template?

Also, I was hoping to wedge a sword into a wall and have it stick there until pulled out. When the zone loads, the sword is rejected by the wall and falls to the ground, even with Don't Havok Settle checked on the reference. Is there a way to make it stick, or do I have to settle for sticking it in the ground (if that's possible)?

EDIT: At least for the sword in the wall, I've found the defaultDisableHavokOnLoad script. I will try that when I get in from work, and hopefully it will fix the sword issue.

EDIT 2: I couldn't find any way to directly block the corpse, so what I've done instead is set the NPC's level to be Player*10, maximum 252 (because seriously who plays that high?). That should prevent pretty much any NPC or player to cast Dead Thrall on.

Edited by GammaBreaker