Save games (kinda) always corrupted

Azindas

Hello im really new to posting problems on forums so if there is any information that i missed just ask and i will try to answer it

So ever since i got the anniversary edition of skyrim my save games become temporarily corrupted when i play resulting in me having to restart the game whenever i die or have to reaload something, when i start skyrim everything works fine until i fast travel, get into a loading screen or something along those lines and i have no errors in my load order except "Another mod seems to be overwriting one of this module's essential files. Please ensure you're using this module's version of scripts/ski_playerloadgamealias.pex" from skyui i have tried to reinstall skyui but it is still there. Could that be the issue with me not being able to load any saves from the ingame menu or could there be an issue reguarding the AE version of the game?

"Another mod seems to be overwriting one of this module's essential files. Please ensure you're using this module's version of scripts/ski_playerloadgamealias.pex"

implies to me a potential load order issue

"Another mod seems to be overwriting one of this module's essential files. Please ensure you're using this module's version of scripts/ski_playerloadgamealias.pex"

implies to me a potential load order issue

That was the Sofia follower mod which i have deleted and the error disappeared but the "bug" is still there i have tried almost every soloution that i can find but nothing helps.

I heard that MO2 could have some issues of to many disabled mods causing som problems but it didn't help uninstalling it. The only thing that i can think of being an issue is the AE update because from what i can remember the issue started when i got AE

Edited by Azindas

If the problem started after updating to AE, some of your mods might not work in AE or need an update. A lot of mods depending on SKSE and/or .dll files had to be adapted to AE. Don't worry - most mods, that weren't compatible with AE, are already updated. In most cases you just need the new version.

This overview can help to find out, which mods need an update:

https://modding.wiki/en/skyrim/users/skse-plugins

So i have just updated all of my mods and the issue still persists and i don't know what to do now

Any ideas of what it could be (except incompatibility i have deleted every mod that was "not fully compatible")

Edited by Azindas

Okay so i have found the source of the bug.

Now i had two certain mods installed "Additem - ultimate mod explorer" and "Additem -NG" and it was from my undestanding that if you let Additem -NG one override Additem - ultimate mod explorer then they would work, Additem - ultimate mod explorer is also a requirement for Additem - NG but apparently that was the issue. From what i have discovered they are not compatible no matter what i did but i have now deleted Additem - NG from my mod menu and everything works just great again. Thanks for the help.