Open Community  ·  796 members

Stardew Valley

Character is stuck, cannot move

KTSNEX

Today I came back to SVE after a bit of a break. Everything work fine before I stopped. I updated all the mods included Stardew Valley Expanded and added three additional; Visible Fish, Carry Chest, Market Day. I started the game, kept an eye on the SMAPI log; didn't see anything that made me think there was a problem. Started a new game using the River Farm and on my second in-game day, my character got stuck and could not move in any direction. I let him pass out, closed out of the game and restarted. I looked at the SMAPI log again and found this, the only text in red:

SMAPI] Found 13 mods with warnings:

[sMAPI] Skipped mods

[sMAPI] --------------------------------------------------

[sMAPI] These mods could not be added to your game.

[sMAPI] - Random NPCs 0.5.0-beta.7 because it requires mods which aren't installed (SuperAardvark.AntiSocial).

I am not using a mod called Random NPC's and could not find it on Nexus. I searched online for SuperAardvark.AntiSocial and the mod Anti-Social NPCs came up. I am not using that mod. Anyone have a suggestion on how to correct this what is causing my character to get stuck?

Fixed the red text issue. The problem was the Market Day mod which lists the Anti Social NPC mod as optional; I didn't install it originally. Once I installed that mod the red text went away.

I'm not sure if this will fix the stuck character as well.