Weight Slider problem

SpartanXIII90

Ok, my issue is very simple. I'm making an armor, and no matter what I do, the armor looks like it exploded in-game. I mean, I've done absolutely everything exactly the same for both the 0 and 100 size. The file size for each is the same, but the armor is still all screwed up in the game. I've also tried adding a "Smooth" modifier to both armors as I hear this prevents extra vertices being added or something, but luck there either. Basically I'm just out of answers here, does anyone know any reason why this would happen, even if you do exactly the same stuff to each armor and the file sizes come out the same? Keep in mind, I'm relatively new to this. I can make armors pretty easy, but when it comes to weight sliders, it seems some armors are more difficult than others.Thanks.

Edited by SpartanXIII90

You would probably have to provide a bit more info about the tools you used i.e.

Weight sliders basically just means you take your _0 body , create your armor on it to fit and then export etc. Then you take your _1 body , import your finished _0 armor into the 3d programme again and move the vertexes around to fit that bigger body - dont add or delete any new vertexes!. Export when done and thats it.