Need Help Making a New Head Type

Jako98146

I was hoping to make a new head type for the GECK by using Nifskope, specifically a radio head. I know the basics of Nifskope, copy branch, paste branch, remove branch, transform, etc..

When I try using the file in the GECK for a head, it crashes. I also tried doing it as an upper body file(Basically I used the upper body nif file and removed the "meat neck" and put a radio at the top on the neck)but when I use the file, it does nothing.

I also tried making a hat out of it(using the file under the headgear category), but when I try putting the file in the GECK, it crashes.

Does anyone know how to make a simple radio into a head or hat for Nifskope or if it's possible?

U dont want to make new head type if u can avoid it. so make new hat type but maybe u can make it not lootable? dunno geck very well.

U set hat to proper biped slot, the one for helmets that encase the head entirely. this will replace head with the object.

Yes u can do this just with nifskope.

btw, when it replaces head it will replace all the way until the neckseam , so u will want to make it apear to be conected with some "neck"

Edited by baduk

Hi!

Yea ur colision on it and stuffs gona mess it up sure. So what u wanta do . goo with fomm and find the helmet or something . that is using that slot.

extract withy fomm bsa tool than u look on nifskope and compare with your own nif.

U grab both of em and put em into blender with nifscrips. get rid of the colision if u imported that.

u gotta skin it cause it replcae the head from all the way down to your neck and u can have to place a neck body section in the gap or make your own neck

thing but u can use the vanilla nif of helmet for bone weight copy script and then add the vertex group for head dismemberment partition.

U can just use vanilla meatcap.

There is another way of making the head accesory that use parented to the head bone and facegen conformulation as u see on hairs. this is not used since u are not going to have your head rendered with it on.

New problem, I can't put radios in Blender, armor meshes get imported without a problem, but if I put a radio file or the "RadioHead" file I made, I get a python error script :/

I'm running Blender 249.2 with python and the other thing that allows you to import/export nif files