Dirty Girls

Vargre

Lets face it, the opportunity to bathe after the apocolypse is going to be far and few between. All the raiders are grungy and dirty. Is there any possible way to make a mod that would make the player look the same? A grim map or something. I cant imagine it being all that difficult, especially after seeing whats been done already. Im a graphic design artist in real life and could come up with the actual mapping (as long as i knew the parameters for it) but applying it to the model is beyond me. Anyone interested in putting this together drop me a line ([email protected]) or if you want to tell me how to do it...either way. Ive got access to the GECK and FOMM and TESnip as well as graphic programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator. Even pointing me in the direction I need to get the info would be a help. Id love to get into modding, just never can find the time. Ultimately id like to do an entire mod based on FO II, where you start as a tribal with spears and what not and work your way through the Wasteland. But thats a long ways away. Anyhow, thanks in advance for any help offered.

Crow

Archived