Ammo conversion kit with Caliber - Complex and FO4Edit

Woodstock2

I'm using the Caliber - Complex mod and I was wondering if I could make an ammo conversion kit available at the Weapon Workbench for the Hunting Rifle to fire .300 WinMag instead of the 3 vanilla options of .38, .308, and .50 cal. I've already made an edit to a weapon mod I have installed (Mk14 EBR to fire 7.62x51 NATO).

I watched this video:

(around the 5:20 mark) and figured that I could simply use 'Copy as new record into...' for the .50cal conversion and just delete that ammo conversion and replace it with a .300 WinMag conversion.

Only problem is that I'm pretty new to FO4Edit and I don't want to mess up anything important considering I'm making edits to Fallout4.esm rather just a simple weapon mod.

Am I good to go with following a similar method to BrandyBoy in his video or should I just live with having to use .308 on my Hunting Rifle? I should also note that I have the 'BF1 Reanimation Pack' and the 'Hunting Rifle Set 4k' mods installed, both making changes to the vanilla Hunting Rifle - not sure if that would change anything but figured I'd mention it.

Any help is appreciated in advance, thanks guys