We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Script Package That Makes NPc's Stay Put?

AvengerDuels

I need a script package example that i can use for Somah in fallout 3, so she stays in my house.

I tried googling a list of script packages that can be used with "Addplayerpackage" but the only one i could find was the single example on the wiki (4083b) which makes the person follow you.

I need one that will make someone wait, or another console command that would stop Somah from travelling/running.

I spawned a clone of Somah and want her to stay in my house so i can go to her for repairs, but her default package is "Travel" so if i spawn her and don't apply a package, she just runs away.

Any advice?

Could try either a 'Sandbox' or 'Wander' package with the area being 0, so she wanders the immediate area of the cell she's in, forever. Take a look at the 'MS13Enslaved' package for an example of it (adding in 'must complete' as part of the conditions might be worth a shot too, even though the GECK will complain that sandbox/wander can't be completed).

Then maybe use the GECK to add an script effect to her or an object that checks to make sure that if she isn't running your sandbox/wander package, then do an 'addscriptpackage' for it.

• 1 year later...

Greetings. Pardon me if bumping is illegal but i'm in the same situation as AvengerDuels and would also want to see the base id of a sandbox script package set in the area of the NPC, since there seems to be no list of the packages anywhere on the internet.