Leave Mod Requests for me here!

ashjay101

Hey all, working on a TTW mod in which I want to include as much as possible - scope is almost limitless, what Im really after is ideas on factions or locations that need fleshing out more, or NPCs you wish had more to do in either FO3 or FNV, maybe NPCs that vanish from the game you wish popped up somewhere else, NPCs that have little to do after you finish their quest, etc etc

Any factions you wish were more fleshed out or ideas that werent expanded upon enough? If so, leave a reply here, I want my mod to expand and enhance the weakest parts of each game

Thanks all!

PS - I am also looking for voice actors for this mod! Drop me a message if at all interested

1. A simple re-entry to Dead Money after Dead Money is completed, I know there's some out there, but they're either bloated or broken (based on comment).. I had to use "Sierra Madre EXIT Door" mod as a last resort (it grants you trapdoor access right away just by starting quest). If you want do that, don't forget to grant player "Ghost Hunter" perk if player doesn't have one; maybe attach script to door to do that.

2. Better Boone "history points" to activate "I Forgot To Remember To Forget" quest, or alternative way to activate the quest if you miss out the history points. If you done all the parts that gives history points if you didn't bring Boone with you then missed out on the quest. By "Better history points" I mean, change it that it'll count even without Boone being with you, or alternative way if you couldn't make it work that way.

If those aren't what you want to do then that's fine, not forcing you.