Fallout Saw

kennyimpala

eeek... :D

i think it should be really tough choices you need to make like sacrificing a perk or HP as you cant cut off a leg or somin... and id "hide" the mod in somin else so users wont know wtf happened to them to increase the fear factor :P

i also think that it should involve the strife of jocksaw to show the player the worth of life again as thats what he intended all the time afaik... do you really wanna live? then fight for it! or somin along those lines

eeek... :D

i think it should be really tough choices you need to make like sacrificing a perk or HP as you cant cut off a leg or somin... and id "hide" the mod in somin else so users wont know wtf happened to them to increase the fear factor :P

i also think that it should involve the strife of jocksaw to show the player the worth of life again as thats what he intended all the time afaik... do you really wanna live? then fight for it! or somin along those lines

the dramatic point will be.... choosing between taking incredible damage that could put you at risk of death, or make you have a certain effect for a while, which wil be extremely non beneficial, or letting your companions die

is still to be announced, all ideas are welcomed.

but the point is that not doing something correctly could cost you a lot.

whoever wants to participate is more than welcome all you have to do is post me right here telling me you want to be part of my team, I will put aside all other mods.

I will like to know what moderators think about this (if they show any special interest I might let them be the jigsaw :D)

Jaysus I'm most delighted by your presence

and you want to know what's good with this mod, that the mod itself won't kill you, you will, but if you survive, you will rehabilitate