F1/F2/Van Buren Revival+GTS Souther Cali Restoration

Sepherose

I know this seems insane, but I have been talking to the project lead of the GTS southern california project, and it looks like we might end up using the design docs of van buren that can be found online to add the story into the game using the GTS, kind of a bow to Interplay and Black Isle for coming up with Fallout in the first place, here is what we need:

--AI Packet designers

--Scripters

--World Builders

--Mesh artists

--Texture artists

--Nav Mesh workers

--Concept artists

--NPC personality Architects

We have people with these skills but not enough to make this happen anytime soon, I know there has got to be people out there that would love to see this happen, and with enough people, it's possible. :thanks:

What are you gonna do for the team?

I'm a story and NPC personality architect, I am also trying to provide direction and structure alongside the project lead.

EDIT: Also I have been helping set up the site for it, the reason we have that is thanks to the team lead for FOOK.

Link to FOOKunity site

Ok, that question might sound harsh, but it's too ensure that it isn't a "Hi, I'm gonna take the position of leader of the project and you guys will do all teh stuff for me"-mod

Okay, now that I understand, it did come across as a bit harsh, but I understand lol. I am not the team lead on this, and the team lead on this project is a really cool guy and is also very open to ideas, and has at least some ability with the GECK lol. I admit I can't script and I can't world build, but, if you want an in depth story, I can do that, or if you want a well developed personality for a character, I can do that to. :)

Are people really that uninterested in this? I mean really? I would have thought more people would be interested, kind of makes me sad. :(

ppl are very sceptical when it comes to big projects/overhauls and tbh they are rightfully so.

Anyways, i hope that my involvement/support of this shows that this might be something worth looking for or even get yourself involved.

ppl are very sceptical when it comes to big projects/overhauls and tbh they are rightfully so.

Anyways, i hope that my involvement/support of this shows that this might be something worth looking for or even get yourself involved.

I still can't thank you enough for your support on this man, I really can't! :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

The problem here is that you have nothing to show here. How are people suppose to take you seriously with no proof of skills? There have been too many threads with people claiming they can do this poo and that, but they all in failure. And that's assuming you can put together a team. That's just a pattern I'm noticing frequently here.

The problem here is that you have nothing to show here. How are people suppose to take you seriously with no proof of skills? There have been too many threads with people claiming they can do this poo and that, but they all in failure. And that's assuming you can put together a team. That's just a pattern I'm noticing frequently here.

There already is a small team put together, and I already stated what I am doing, not to mention I seem to be organizing quite a bit of this project even though I am not supposed to be doing it all...

-_-'

There is a little bit of stuff already roughly figured out, but we are trying iron out the kinks in what we have before showing it off, that way it actually does what it is supposed to. Also I did state that to implement ALL of what we want to do we will need a larger team, this is a request for people to join a team so this can get done.