F1/F2/Van Buren Revival+GTS Souther Cali Restoration

Sepherose

Well, I think proyects this BIG nees like ALOT of MAN POWER. And also when people see all this Work to do they are like "HELL NO!". And when we see post like this we are like Getting Waaay ahead of ourselves, because we dont wanna be let down. And if its made it Might have the quality we wanted.

So this is TOTALLY POSSIBLE. But if you are willing to put like ALOT of effort into this proyect. GET LOTS of Ppl Willing to contribute and help in the Proyect. Also to get good modders so the quality of the Proyect get to be delivered in a really good quality.

Also Start SMALL. This is a Huge proyect, so my guess is to first build up Shady Sands, or maybe Vault 13.

So I wish you good luck! :thumbsup:

Remember This Is TOTALLY POSSIBLE, It only needs effort.

Well, I think proyects this BIG nees like ALOT of MAN POWER. And also when people see all this Work to do they are like "HELL NO!". And when we see post like this we are like Getting Waaay ahead of ourselves, because we dont wanna be let down. And if its made it Might have the quality we wanted.

So this is TOTALLY POSSIBLE. But if you are willing to put like ALOT of effort into this proyect. GET LOTS of Ppl Willing to contribute and help in the Proyect. Also to get good modders so the quality of the Proyect get to be delivered in a really good quality.

Also Start SMALL. This is a Huge proyect, so my guess is to first build up Shady Sands, or maybe Vault 13.

So I wish you good luck! :thumbsup:

Remember This Is TOTALLY POSSIBLE, It only needs effort.

As of now I am pretty sure we are going to start by building Junktown's worldspace then releasing it as a beta, so I will keep posting here and on our site section.

Hey if you'r gonna be in need of a beta tester or somthing....hit me up. I'm not always online these days though (thanks reccesion) but yeah.

GO YOU GUYS! *Turns around and gestures wilidly* OH I MEANT THOSE GUYS!!!!

I don't want to sound harsh or anything, but I believe you're putting the cart in front of the horses. Why don't you (as in you+your team) just put together 1 or 2 areas, preferably linked ones, and release them. Then you might draw some more attention. :)

I'd help out with modelling, but I'm already short on time with what I'm doing, and have some plans for the future already

I don't want to sound harsh or anything, but I believe you're putting the cart in front of the horses. Why don't you (as in you+your team) just put together 1 or 2 areas, preferably linked ones, and release them. Then you might draw some more attention. :)

I'd help out with modelling, but I'm already short on time with what I'm doing, and have some plans for the future already

Totally agree. Sometimes I ask myself, for what I released GTS if people still prefer to start mega projects. The time they already took for plan this, I would have done 4-5 locations already. Vault 13+15, Toxic Caves, Modoc etc. are all very tiny places in the classic games. Just focus on them and make the hugh places like Cisco or New Reno at last or leave them somebody else. Dont get me wrong, I hope this can be done, but the way you took will fail I guess.

Take a look at Jaysus or AbsoluteDesign666, thats the way to seriously release something. Start simple, release something, continue on base of it and grow bigger as your fanbase will...

Plan something big, talk 5 month about it and then cancel it and leave nothing to play or at best a empty landscape is the way it took soo often in oblivion and it continues in F3 again... (examples: NOT FALLOUT, GTS Canada etc.)

easy guys, i share your sceptism and also hate half arsed projects which just draw talent from the community and waste it.

Anyways the guys here already stated that they will focus now on adding Junktown and then go step by step and all with a beta and infos released to the public so that ppl can see that something gets actually done.

easy guys, i share your sceptism and also hate half arsed projects which just draw talent from the community and waste it.

Anyways the guys here already stated that they will focus now on adding Junktown and then go step by step and all with a beta and infos released to the public so that ppl can see that something gets actually done.

Hey, thankes Linkes. And I fully understand what you guys are saying, although you were a bit harsh. It annoys the hell out of me when a possibly awesome project just gets dropped because no one initially had the drive, or they didn't take the proper steps. But we aren't being ADD about this. Currently our concept artist is finishing up the work for Junktown, once that is done, I will make a rough draft of it in the GECK, once that is done, it will be passed on for polishing, then a beta will be done, back to polish, etc. until that area is DONE. Then we move to the next area, hopefully we will have enough people interested by that point so we can have a couple of places being worked on at once. I guess my whole point is that a project this big is going to need a LOT of help. I know I personally have been treating it like a half-time job so I don't lose steam on it. Iv'e also been trying to gather more team members and whatnot. Anyway, I guess people are going to come to their own opinions about things, all I can say is that I personally won't be why (if) this project fails. :)

I agree, to be the leader, you need to have at least skills so you can make your mod yourself, the team you are recruiting is just making that stuff happen faster...

or maybe if you a re weak in a specific area.

for example my strongs are

meshes

textures

sounds

weakness

GECK

but basecally all my team has is fixed stuff that is made from me

so what I'm telling you is that you cannot be a general if you never went to war