F1/F2/Van Buren Revival+GTS Souther Cali Restoration

Sepherose

I agree, to be the leader, you need to have at least skills so you can make your mod yourself, the team you are recruiting is just making that stuff happen faster...

or maybe if you a re weak in a specific area.

for example my strongs are

meshes

textures

sounds

weakness

GECK

but basecally all my team has is fixed stuff that is made from me

so what I'm telling you is that you cannot be a general if you never went to war

I never said that I am in control of this. I also never said I was just going to sit in the background while other people did the work... I said I am going to be doing a basic GECK draft already, then sending it to another team member after I am done with that. Also, no one person can cover all facets of a large mod, hell, we could use someone like you on the team even.

Here are my strong points:

-Story and NPC concepts

-Plot devices

-Voice Acting

-Sound Management

Weaknesses:

-Advanced worldbuilding

-scripting

-modeling

I do have skills that can be of use, and I am also currently trying to organize the team we currently have in a solid direction alongside the project lead.

I really wish to help you but I'm currently working on a mod

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry990984

I also need people as well

oh and sorry I was trying to sound as nice as I could, in no ways I was trying to insult you

:)

Sorry if I seemed aggro, but I have gotten a few people saying things that are a borderline attack >.<. And that project looks cool, I wish you luck! :D

oh and sorry I was trying to sound as nice as I could, in no ways I was trying to insult you

Sorry if I seemed aggro, but I have gotten a few people saying things that are a borderline attack >.<. And that project looks cool, I wish you luck! :D

Thanks.

In fact, I wasn't attacking you at all, I was just making a point because I worked with someone before that had no major skills, he was bossing everyone around and he was not doing anything for the mod, so I thought that was unfair.

concerning you I knew you weren't the leader because I carefully take the time to read every post, because many people misunderstand things, and sometimes blame you for something that you haven't done.

so in no way I was accusing you for anything, since everyone was talking about that topic, I just came with my opinion.

but I hope you find people for your mod, otherwise if I'm free on the summer, be sure that I will help you

add me as friend so I can assist you in moment of need

Thanks.

In fact, I wasn't attacking you at all, I was just making a point because I worked with someone before that had no major skills, he was bossing everyone around and he was not doing anything for the mod, so I thought that was unfair.

concerning you I knew you weren't the leader because I carefully take the time to read every post, because many people misunderstand things, and sometimes blame you for something that you haven't done.

so in no way I was accusing you for anything, since everyone was talking about that topic, I just came with my opinion.

but I hope you find people for your mod, otherwise if I'm free on the summer, be sure that I will help you

add me as friend so I can assist you in moment of need

Alright man, thank you :)

• 4 months later...