Rehoming Skalitz Refugees from Rattay to Pribyslavitz - Theresa Mod (in conjunction with the Give Alms or the Nenry's Castle at Pribyslavitz mods)

Howdy fellow Knight's,

I hope you're well. Glad to see the modding community is still adding and updating various mods for the game. I do wish I knew how to mod so I could create my own mods but I can't so the best I can do is think of mods. This game is timeless, I've never been able to get enough, so much so I had to buy a gaming pc in order to mod the heck out of it.

One thing I have never been comfortable with is the fact that you have a) never been able to send Skalitz refugees to Pribyslavitz or b) once you and Theresa have done the deed and are an item you could get her to join you in Pribyslavitz but would only work had you romanced her (instead of just sleeping with her and then going wam, bam thank you ma'am) and either could also work in conjunction with either the Give Alms mod or the Henry's Castle at Pribyslavitz mod.

Imagine having Theresa in another dress walking around Pribyslavitz and walking around the castle (if you have it installed), it'd be cool.

And then having the Skalitz refugees with new homes in Pribyslavitz as opposed to struggling in Rattay.

I think they are both options that Warhorse should have included in the game.

I've never liked the fact that I have been able to give Kunesh a woodcutters job, he's an ungrateful, nasty piece of work (in fact, I once asked him how it was and he was rude so I (Henry) beat him up so I'd rather have given the job to one of the other refugees and left Kunesh as the only struggling Skalitz refugee in Rattay, mind you, both he and Tonda, horrible characters, both of them.

Those are just a couple of mods floating around in my head. The other one is a mod that actually works that changes Warhorse Jenda's colour from being a grey to a black, chestnut or bay. the one making her a bay horse one no longer works so don't know why it is still in the mods.