Wrist/Arm/Knuckle Mounted SMG or Similar

SupaFlea

hahaha, turning it into armour is even harder than making it a weapon!

anyway, almost done, with more screenies, once this is done ill work on the modifactions you wanted

oh and i can make rockets fire from your chest, but not your head :)... iron man anyone?

edit: omg i just found that file, looks awesome, but there's still clipping, because gun animations were made for a holdable object, and this is mounted on the wrist :(

Did know you also had the idea for this kinda weapon to Naboen. Did you post it on the forums before?

I was going to make it myself, but I gave up on it. My idea was a power loaded with shotgun shells that fired each time you hit someone, giving the ability for punch from a distance and give regular punches more power. I made a thread about something like this in the GECK subforum over at the bethesda forums but all I was requesting how to make a unarmed weapon fire something

Your thinking of the Blaster Fist from SWG Naboen. Was a melee weapon but had a real short ranged attack so you could hit targets that were running away from you. Had no accuracy to it, just an arc of lazer fire would shoot out upon melee attacks.

So what you gonna call this weapon after you made it Rev. you made it, you get to patent it lol

a fist blaster may be possible,

one of the first things i tried with the g.e.c.k was to make magic projectiles, a vid is avaliable here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQJXQQAT-t4

it was a weapon, that used the 'grenade throw' animation but instead it fires a projectile threw a script,

i might be able to do something similar here, but that means that there's gonna be a number of different weapons

also, the clipping cant be fixed yet, once we learn more about the fallout skeleton i will try a new animation, or atleast link the model to a skeleton - i've tried already but it doesn't show on the model at all

i'll try the punch attack now, maybe have an explosive flame effect or something

as for the name, its currently called 'hand-cannon' but that will probably change, any ideas?

hahaha burn!

im enjoying this too much

also, i think i know why it stops working. i think is 'stacking' the timer upon itself, so it takes longer each time, if you rapedly press the attack button, ill try and slow down the attack speed or something

Archived