Cyberia

bebbe777

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmh...

wasn't this the same guy who announced a space mod on a large scale,

that never saw the daylight? I wouln't give too much hope in this one too :closedeyes:

Well i for one am really hoping all the work he has already put into it don't go to waste :P i would love to romp around in Cyberpunk Post Apocalyptica.

Indeed. I have thought of that. Will add it later when basic city is up and running.

My inspirations are Blade Runner, Soldier and Johnny Mnemonic so rain must be added.

You didn't mention Neuromancer, the father of cyberpunk. Have you read it? William Gibson coined the terms cyberpunk, cyberspace, microsoft, black ice, and others. He also placed his character at a low rent "coffin hotel" in New Tokyo. The rooms are so small that you have only room to sleep and can't stand up. Now they actually exist.

I thought it was a pivotal book.

Have heard of it but never read it. Maybe I'll read it this summer.

Actually I have built a "coffin hotel" in Cyberia, but its called Cube Apartment. One room with little furnitures. For the regular worker.

Made so far.

Streets of City Core

Retextures of buildings, misc items and other static objects.

Been contacting modders so I can use some of their mods in this.

Also been contacting artist to use their work on advertisements and paintings.

Made plans of all the interior cells needed.

Have any suggestions? Stores, Companies, City Design or something else. Please share it.

And do someone know how to add new leafs and grass. GECK says Invalid Directory everytime I try to add the retextured one. Have placed the DDS. file in the Texture folder.

Made so far.

Streets of City Core

Retextures of buildings, misc items and other static objects.

Been contacting modders so I can use some of their mods in this.

Also been contacting artist to use their work on advertisements and paintings.

Made plans of all the interior cells needed.

Have any suggestions? Stores, Companies, City Design or something else. Please share it.

And do someone know how to add new leafs and grass. GECK says Invalid Directory everytime I try to add the retextured one. Have placed the DDS. file in the Texture folder.

hehe it seems I have more ideas for your mod that not really sure how you would implement them (new models i would assume hehe) But a Chinese sidewalk bar type restaurant is a MUST for any cyberpunk-punk themed mod. I am not sure what to look up (try some things) to find a picture but you can find it in most any futuristic type movies basically it is a restaurant that sits with the bar facing the street that people can walk up to with out going into any buildings and order food from which the "store" is just a big huge kitchen. (not sure if you get what i mean but if not i will try to explain further and will also keep looking for a pic of what i mean)

Edit: hehe didn't have to look to far :P your picture of the street-fighter gang is as far as i had to go :P, actually most stores would look like this in a Cyberpunk era IMHO

Yeah, Im planning to have these small shops along the streets. Maybe not in the City Core where all skyskrapers will be. But in Nelumbo Vale (Redlight District) they would fit in. And we already have noodles in the game so thats great. I like the chinese restaurant in Blade Runner.

Bigger companies will have stores inside buildings but thats will come later.

Yeah, Im planning to have these small shops along the streets. Maybe not in the City Core where all skyskrapers will be. But in Nelumbo Vale (Redlight District) they would fit in. And we already have noodles in the game so thats great. I like the chinese restaurant in Blade Runner.

Bigger companies will have stores inside buildings but thats will come later.

Sorry for the constant posting Haha but as i see stuff i make reccomendations hehe; This time around i saw a race mod that would go PERFECT (<--link) I think. She did a great job on it and well im my mind i think Cyberpunk Bounty Hunter when i look at it :P

Indeed.

I have nothing against that you post recommendations, on the contrary, I want it :D.

That body would fit in nicely to Cyberia. Will save it and look into it when its time to create new races.