Cyberia

bebbe777

As my computer is on repair (has been for several weeks now) I will start on a new mod. I have always loved sci-fi, especially cyberpunk. So why not create it or atleast something that resembles it. Fallout has a bit cyberpunk in it already; androids, virtual reality etc.

So I will create a new worldspace which will take the form of a city (in the beginning some streets). You will get their by a virtual pod (seen in OA) and wake up in gaming centrum. The people of Cyberia think the Wasteland is just another game.

Cyberia will have neon signs, bazaars, shady alleys, colorfull people, nightclubs and corporations (maybe Vault-Tec/Commonweath or integrate my Umbrella mod in this).

I realize this is a large project so I will mod it when I have the time. This mod is foremost for me as I want a player home in a more "civilized" neighborhood. But if the interest is big I may expand it and then I will need a team.

Reference Pictures:

Cyberpunk Picture 1

Cyberpunk Picture 2

Cyberpunk Picture 3

Cyberpunk Picture 4

Cyberpunk Picture 5

Cyberpunk Picture 6

Cyberpunk Picture 7

Cyberpunk Picture 8

Cyberpunk Picture 9

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been discussed before, And if I'm right would require alot of new models and textures not available in the vanilla sets.

This is one of those big mods that would need a decent size team and plenty of time and patience.

Good idea. Lovin the concept art too. Had a similar idea for company of heroes, an anime/cyberpunk dystopian rts. At first you could include a stripped down versions of fook & bf 2142 f3 mod as base content, plus the other plethora of mods around here that could be incorperated with the publishers permission. Once I get a proper copy of maya or 3ds max would like to get involved.

Some more ideas for art direction http://flyingdebris.deviantart.com/gallery/

Good, I am not good with meshes but can texture somewhat and are learning new things every day. I am quite good in GECK and have an eye for details. I will in the beginning incorporate other mods to get a new world. And when you Trueandsmooth can join in we can create some really good stuff.

Would be awsome with a mod adding a city like this. Fairly easy really (Lots of work, but nothing very hard).

GTS would be a must thought, adding this as one of the towns that actually became "sucessful" after the war.

Amsterdam maybe?

So any suggestions on companies. Should I take the vanilla ones and make big boards and advertisements for them or make something new. And I want a big corporation in this (no cyberpunk without it) so what should I take then if we go with vanilla companies. Vault Tec, Poseidon, Med-Tec?