Cyberia

bebbe777

Pezun Engineering Corps. or Anaheim Electronics?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Factions/Companies in Cyberia

Wayne Corp (Main Antagonist. Bioengineering, Weapons, Robotics)

CyWare (Simulated Reality Tech, Computers)

PharmaCore (Medicines, Hospitals, Research Institutes)

Cyberia Police Department (Main Police Force. Competeter of Wayne Corporate Security)

NeoEye Cult (A cult that embraces total integration between man and machine)

Gombardi Industries (Sells clothing, nanomachines that with the right tech can change your hair and face)

Chimera Syndicate (Large criminal organization that deals with slavery, drugs and extortion)

Planned buildings in Cyberia:

Wayne Corp Plaza

Corporate Apartments

Cube Apartment

Electra Nightclub (Undergound nightclub with hardcore trance and electric shows)

La décadence de ciel Club (Club for the high society, very bizarre and decadent)

Artira Mall (With Cyware Media Hall, Barberer, Bombardi Clothing Shop)

NeoEye Church

Underground Slave Market (Controlled by Chimera)

Pawnbroker

Wayne Penthouse

Bazaar

Maglev Train Station (May be integrated with GTS)

If you have any suggestions on the above or any new ideas please tell me.

Remember to try and make this not break with the fallout lore.

And in my opinion waht you have come up with so far fits right in. Keep up the great work, and please see this race til it is a finished mod.

Also you almost must have a syndicate faction.

So any suggestions on companies. Should I take the vanilla ones and make big boards and advertisements for them or make something new. And I want a big corporation in this (no cyberpunk without it) so what should I take then if we go with vanilla companies. Vault Tec, Poseidon, Med-Tec?

I would say defiantly add Vault-tec and make them sort of Umbrellaish in their manner (meaning the omnipresent entity that has their eyes everywhere

So any suggestions on companies. Should I take the vanilla ones and make big boards and advertisements for them or make something new. And I want a big corporation in this (no cyberpunk without it) so what should I take then if we go with vanilla companies. Vault Tec, Poseidon, Med-Tec?

I would say defiantly add Vault-tec and make them sort of Umbrellaish in their manner (meaning the omnipresent entity that has their eyes everywhere

Vault-Tec had a military contract which gave them immense power and wealth. Umbrella had the same. So I will probably add a Vault-Tec corporate building.

Cyberia Districts:

Nelumbo Vale (Red Light District, Club, Bars, Chimera Syndicate, Weapons, Prostitution)

Metro Core (Corporations HQ, Cyberia Police Department, Arteria Mall)

Lagun Plaza (Luxury Apartments, Restaurants, La dédadence de ciel)

Blue Park (Apartments, Cube Apartments, Ancient Eye Church)

Anaheim Electronics had quite some power and could be seen as a sort of evil organization (they kinda deserved that for making weapons for ALL sides of the conflict).

just a minor request hehe if and when you get this mod up and running Please have a cameo from one of the most influential Cyperpunks out there for the gaming community. I don't really care how you do it but having something that you look at and say Wow, roger wilco, would be a neat little addition. Maybe make like a static statue or poster or even one of the scenes from the game would friggen rule hehe. Just a request ;) not sure how plausible it will be

Poster: No problem

Scene: Thats possible

Statue: Cant mesh :P yet

We also have the movies. Blade Runner, Minority Report, Johnny Mnemonic, Gattaca, Existenz, Matrix

And games: Deus Ex, Neocron, Metal Gear to some extent.

The Nuka cola add is not "flashy enought", it needs more Neon lights. Also the background must be like the one in the pitt (Dark with high buildings. representing a enormous city. Like in most Cyberpunk games/movies/books.

But it is looking good so far, glad to see you are working on this mod, Keep up the great work.