Cyberia

bebbe777

I think that the terminator mod that was released would fit in great. Especialy the damaged infiltrator race...and some of the suits from the stalker mod would go great as corp merc's /security. Katana's are a must (glowing ones +5 points)

And yes it must always be raining...

Herion zeros weapons are top notch...you might want to ask her if you could use some of that stuff...

Gotta have crazy people...and a kida sewer city...full of bums and mutants...and that would be a great...sorta just explore kinda place.. you know a few dead bodies and some killer loot and a lot of "atmosphere" kinda story. Maybe not main plot but filler. Think diablo extra dungeons.

But my nubma one thing is....GOTTA HAVE ROOFTOP FIRE FIGHTS. it's not cyberpunk all on the ground you know.

Maybe you could incoprerate tykios deep eyes armour? Or the new fire effects in some of the corps weapons?

And there's a glowmap tutorial somewhere on nexus....

AND SOME KILLER DRUGS. Like the jamacian drug dealers outa the predator movies.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the terminator mod that was released would fit in great. Especialy the damaged infiltrator race...and some of the suits from the stalker mod would go great as corp merc's /security. Katana's are a must (glowing ones +5 points)

And yes it must always be raining...

Herion zeros weapons are top notch...you might want to ask her if you could use some of that stuff...

Gotta have crazy people...and a kida sewer city...full of bums and mutants...and that would be a great...sorta just explore kinda place.. you know a few dead bodies and some killer loot and a lot of "atmosphere" kinda story. Maybe not main plot but filler. Think diablo extra dungeons.

But my nubma one thing is....GOTTA HAVE ROOFTOP FIRE FIGHTS. it's not cyberpunk all on the ground you know.

Maybe you could incoprerate tykios deep eyes armour? Or the new fire effects in some of the corps weapons?

And there's a glowmap tutorial somewhere on nexus....

AND SOME KILLER DRUGS. Like the jamacian drug dealers outa the predator movies.

Hehe sounds like the beginning of a team ;)

I do not at this time have a stable internet connection. I'm on then I'm off...one of the side effects of not having a job :thanks: economy!

But I'd love to help and I'm at this time just an idea guy....no geck, models or textures....so kida usless but with a big helping of ADHD and a lot-o-free-time.

But hey honered and all....just letting you know what I'm good at.

And btw www.deviantart.com Has some of the most killer work I've ever seen...so insperation and all will follow.

And are you considering full body prosthetics like ghost in the shell? Or a junked up look kida like shadow run where their "razered up"

Truthfully when I think cyberpunk that's my immediate thought. THey have some killer weapons and great stories with evil corps and stuff...wikki it and you'll see....and they even have magic...along with miniguns...my two favorite things....well okay big ass,cool ass sniper rifles are my thing....

Powered armour? Actual powered aromour please?!?!? I mean like appleseed armor. wikki that to....or better yet just watch the movie.

I'll be offline for a while....but I'll try to get on as much as I can. I jsut don't want to be that guy who never answers and gives no reason.....I'll just not know your messagiong me.

:thanks: for the add though!

Killer work on the skyscrapers...

speaking of which......maybe a floor to floor gunfight to the top? Al-la every bad eighties/ninties movie?

Bikes? Like in blade-runner....but like teenagers who sell stolen stuff? Ipod 12.0 and starter guns.... And you should ask they guy who made mmm to see if yall could work together on the making all the npc's and baddies...that guy is one reason I like mods at all.

And the enclave commander guy....I should know their names by now....(edit guilt.)

And the gas masks....gotta have killer masks.... Neo ninja's and samuria? trying to post pics...

Let me Correct you : it's Him.

What happened to yall? I get back on and no movement? :wallbash: rl.

Yeah, I know. Have been busy with this and that but its starting to be more calmer now. This will be my summer project

My bad bout the her mistep... :blink: did'nt notice till now...

Cool bout the summer project though...I'm a willing tester! Are you worring about conflicts with mmm or fook? And are you building it with gts? Cuse I got it and If you could intergrate it you could have less conflicts...but any new stuff? pics or concepts?

You should have a pmc...or mercs. I'd go with a mix of hi and lo tech. Older armours of all kinds. And varaity should be implemented with say targeters and tact vests and gas mask's. Higher levels use advanced combat armor on par with power armour on defense. Mercs using powered armour would be rare. Enclave variants are preferred. The standard t-47d that the bos prefer would be a rare sight as lighter more advanced combat armours are the norm. AS mor mobility is afforded to the force. The use of single shot weapons is a uncommon sight, though a more common sight as with accorded to the policy that the choice of gun is up to the idividual.

With player charecters You have a seek and destroy set of missions and you could have acess to all the other factions weapons at a slightly increased rate of cost. You could have unlocks of weapons set to missons for the merchent.

When I mean advanced combat armor I mean. (Hopefully pic will load.) Also which is the best type of format for converting one file type to the other to upload? For smallest file size.

Hopefully theri will be no conflicts but you never know. GTS may be implemented. Or I may use some other way of getting to Cyberia. But GTS already exist so its a good chance it will be used.

kida like a neo london? Or a killer canyon city! At the bottom of the grand canyon and it runs along it's breadth. Different corps different part and a differnt look. A differnt style of building....gotta have yakuza though....a cyber punk mod and no yakuza....kinda like fishing with no pole.