Creepiest thing that happened to you?

IndorilTheGreat

Existence 2.0 + Dunwich Building == Oh jesus what the christ was that

I know exactly what you mean.

EXACTLY.

Compounded in my case by a.) being a fan of Lovecraft, and b.) Dogmeat, behind me, inadvertently knocking something over. In almost pitch darkness.

Cue bulletspam and high-pitched "YEEEEEEE!".

I embarrass myself sometimes. ^^;

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was walking around the station near tenpenny tower and i had my fat man out. i was on pretty low health and was walking towards these ghouls in front of a fire when something jumped out of thin air and attacked me. i was so scared that i fired my fat man at the ground and blew my self up.XD

Im pretty sure it was a feral ghoul

I can't recall where this happened but, it were very dark and I were checking out some rooms in an hallway.

Once done with the search of the rooms I turned around to go back, to my great suprize I find 2 feral ghouls

breathing me in the face.

I'll admit I jumped once in the Maresti trainstation entrance, theres a skeleton on the floor and I stepped on it in the wrong place, a physics bug made it promptly leap up, kick me in the face and take my health down half way.

Yeah, its funny now you hear about it, but when it happend I nearly shat myself!

I'll admit I jumped once in the Maresti trainstation entrance, theres a skeleton on the floor and I stepped on it in the wrong place, a physics bug made it promptly leap up, kick me in the face and take my health down half way.

Yeah, its funny now you hear about it, but when it happend I nearly shat myself!

That have happened me a few times as well, though I haven't been as lucky as you seem to have been. Died right on spot every time.

I would out on the western edge of the map, down by the Yao Guai tunnels, looking for Lamplight with Dogmeat. So we're heading north from the tunnels, when I spot movement off in the distance. Suddenly, like 10 blips pop up, and whatever it was starts charging me. A whole pack of Night Ghouls. Not really scary in of itse;f, but when you put yourself in the character's shoes, it's pretty scary when glowing eyed ghouls start running out of the woodwork at you and your dog.

i need to change mine because of what happened last night...

i was in Hubris Comics, in the room with the printing presses and Mad Jonny Wes and lots of Ghouls (MMM Increased Spawns, Ghoul Rampage and Broken Steel),

once everything was dead, the MMM Ghoul Raise kicked in and now and then one of the dead Ghouls would stand up and attack, which is all fine and normal, except...

one of the last Ghouls that stood up, was missing one arm and his head...and he started to run at me!

i must admit, i forgot i was playing a game and ran away...a lot.

i knew deep down that it was just a glitch with the Ghoul raise etc. but being chased by a headless ghoul is just plain scary.

i hope someone else gets this glitch so that they too may poop themselves unexpectedly.

:P

i was in Hubris Comics, in the room with the printing presses and Mad Jonny Wes and lots of Ghouls (MMM Increased Spawns, Ghoul Rampage and Broken Steel),

once everything was dead, the MMM Ghoul Raise kicked in and now and then one of the dead Ghouls would stand up and attack, which is all fine and normal, except...

one of the last Ghouls that stood up, was missing one arm and his head...and he started to run at me!

i knew deep down that it was just a glitch with the Ghoul raise etc. but being chased by a headless ghoul is just plain scary.

i hope someone else gets this glitch so that they too may poop themselves unexpectedly.

I got attacked by a risen ghoul with no arms, one leg, and no head. It was very, very creepy.

I got attacked by a risen ghoul with no arms, one leg, and no head. It was very, very creepy.

Same. No matter how much you tell yourself it's a bug, it's still damned scary. I've started cutting the heads off fallen Ghouls - it might not actually stop them getting up, but it makes me feel a little bit better!

and thats why i dont use ghoul revive

i have wandered around and couldnt find anything scary except maybe old olney and the first time i came by night ghouls, with a laser pistol.