Creepiest thing that happened to you?

IndorilTheGreat

"Did you not read my post of my level 3 character fighting a death claw at the Super Duper Mart"

The Deathclaw is a random encounter and is usually already injured when you meet him. I have met him early too and it does scare the crap out you but he was under 1/2 health and chasing someone else so it wasn't too hard to take it down.

Really, at any level(Other than one of course, you should reach 2 by the time you leave the Vault.)? I just thought they appeared when you hit level 15 or something. Remind me to stock up on some hot potatoes. :teehee:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, at any level(Other than one of course, you should reach 2 by the time you leave the Vault.)? I just thought they appeared when you hit level 15 or something. Remind me to stock up on some hot potatoes. :teehee:

Its a random encounter. (Creatures 'n' Critters section, just Ctrl F and search for Deathclaw) Copypasta from Wiki about the encounter; A wounded deathclaw stalking a wastelander. The wastelander carries Schematics - Deathclaw Gauntlet, and is dead when you get to him.

No need to worry... that much.

Its a random encounter. (Creatures 'n' Critters section, just Ctrl F and search for Deathclaw) Copypasta from Wiki about the encounter; A wounded deathclaw stalking a wastelander. The wastelander carries Schematics - Deathclaw Gauntlet, and is dead when you get to him.

No need to worry... that much.

Wow, there are some encounters there I never knew exsisted.

Creepiest thing that has happened to me?

I was walking through the area near the Tepid Sewers, and all of a sudden, just a little way off in the distance, three Deathclaw are caged.

I've seen it before, except usually there's only one, and it's guarded by an Enclave officer. This time however, just three caged Deathclaw. I walked over to them, and aim at them. They appear friendly! I release them, and they're still friendly. They just follow me around. I know that isn't supposed to happen... So I don't know what did it, but very creepy, and very awesome :D

THE creepiest thing? I received a love letter from Mr. Burke! How can anyone top that? I mean, Yikes!

How? Or better yet, where and when? :confused:

I used the Black Widow Perk on Burke when he wanted me to blow up Megaton. I used it, not to get more caps, but to persuade him not to blow up Megaton. He said he would convince Tenpenny as to why Megaton would be left standing. Some days later -I don't know how many, but also quite some levels higher- I returned to Megaton's saloon and Moriarty came to me, quite annoyed, that someone had left me a letter ("I'm not a post office!", Moriarty said -or some such.)

A little time later, I got a second letter -same location.

I'm dreading going back to Moriarty's, afraid I may get more letters. But some sense of perversion -for lack of a better description- wants to see how this will pan out.

THE creepiest thing? I received a love letter from Mr. Burke! How can anyone top that? I mean, Yikes!

I used the Black Widow Perk on Burke when he wanted me to blow up Megaton. I used it, not to get more caps, but to persuade him not to blow up Megaton. He said he would convince Tenpenny as to why Megaton would be left standing. Some days later -I don't know how many, but also quite some levels higher- I returned to Megaton's saloon and Moriarty came to me, quite annoyed, that someone had left me a letter ("I'm not a post office!", Moriarty said -or some such.)

I'm dreading going back to Moriarty's, afraid I may get more letters. But some sense of perversion -for lack of a better description- wants to see how this will pan out.

There should be one more letter.

There should be one more letter.

Yeah, I know. I received that one. He asked me to write one to him and have it delivered to Tenpenny Tower. Does anything happen after that last letter? Does Burke go berserk if I don't reciprocate? Or does it just peter out, like a story tangent in a book that simply doesn't go anywhere?