Creepiest thing that happened to you?

IndorilTheGreat

I was going west towards the arlington library from the PL boat

After killing some talon company near the camp flooding with enemies two vertibirds fly over. "Yay, reinforcements!" I though

They bomb the crap out of me :huh: Loaded a save and watched them bomb all talon company :biggrin:

Continuing towards the library I see two dead BOS and a brahmin with aqua pura crates. Of course I start lootin'. Oh theyve nothing on them?

EIGHT talon company with heavy weapons, grenades and assault rifles spawn out of nowhere and kill me in no time :mellow:

I cheat by placing mines where theyll spawn ;D Couple hundred free experience.

First of all, you thought Vertibirds are reinforcements? Don't you know they belong to the Enclave?

And they BOMBED you? Vertibirds don't have weapons.

Ummm...yeah they do. They shoot you with lasers if you get too close to them.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went into a vault (vault 106 I believe) where when you go inside you spawn ontop of a skeleton, and they are known for being rather bouncy at times. I got a face full of skeleton and the shock of my life.

First of all, you thought Vertibirds are reinforcements? Don't you know they belong to the Enclave?

Reinforcements; more for him to kill?

And they BOMBED you? Vertibirds don't have weapons.

They do a fly-by bomb run in that talon camp close to the Point Lookout boat, its a... whats the name? Event? So it's legit. :whistling: