Terminator Race/vertibird retex

UncleRoe

Before you roll your eyes i am not asking for a Warhammer mod.. i am asking for a terminator race based on the terminator movies. i saw a uploaded image awhile back of what looked like a terminator npc in megaton. i've searched the nexus files and cannot find a playable or useable terminator mod anywhere,so i was hoping i could get one of you to rememdy this for me.

I don't want a bunch of arnold schwarzenegger clones walking around either. just the exo-skeleton look. I'd also like it if this texture didn't replace any other data.

In this same mod i'd also like a retex of the vertibird. it doesn't have to be fancy but i'd like it to be somewhat like the terminator aircraft . i don't have any images on hand but you can find them in on the net. they also appear in all of the terminator movies. get a look if you can, and build me a retex so i can kill and enslave in style, if you want to add anything else to the mod to make it terminator like; go ahead but all i am interested in are the retex.

Pm me if you have the time. i'm also working on a few mods myself so if i answer late you can yell at me about it when i get back to this lol.

These would work perfect if they were updated to actually save with the game. the modders last update says they currently do not save so therefore are basically only used for eye candy. thanks for the link. i'll be nagging the creator for a new update to see if he/she is still working on it.

Until then though my request is still open. regicide,thanks for the fast reply and helpful link. kudos for going out of your way to help.

Archived