Request for implementing a Steyr Aug model I've got (will pay thro

hopecandecieve

I came across a publicly usable unliscensed model for a custom Steyr Aug, but I dont even know where to begin with it in NifSkope. It already has a UV Map, so all it needs is a texture and a stint in NifSkope, both of which I am totally clueless in lol. Anyone who is willing to lend me a hand in this will recieve a retainer fee through Paypal if requested or interested. The only condition is that it must totally function in the game world. PLEASE someone help me out here, the model I have is absolutely mind blowing and I have been pulling my friggin hair out trying to get it into the game itself. My main addy is [email protected] for anyone who is interested and has any questions. And I am dead serious about the Paypal thing, I will pay REAL ACTUAL coin to anyone who helps me get this project off the ground. Now I am not saying I will fork out hundreds of dollars, but the payment will be substantial for the amount of work and assistance put into it.

As long as your not too worried about the reload animations, you should find someone willing to help for coin. However I would do a search for tutorials beforehand.

Archived