Body preset in bodyslide not working

aprooox

Hi as the title say my body preset in bodyslide are not working, only one is working it's the CBBE Oppai (see screenshot below)
When I try loading another preset my characters have vanilla body, I even try dowloading other preset on nexus but only one is working. I don't have any UNP mod installed (I can link all my mod if necessary)

All my mods are on vortex
I am choosing the preset --> Batch builds --> Build
Thanks

1662297028-pb.png

Edited by aprooox

the usual culprit is that a person experiencing this problem is using an alternae path for their game and assets, so they have to go into settings and set the path

Also, I see you're using the up to date BodySlide and Outfit studio. While I use an older version and don't have any additional checkbox, I believe (from other similar posts over the past ~year or so), you need to check that yellow text checkbox (above "Batch Build") for changes to properly register.

PS> as an SOP step, I'd recommend that you always make sure to also check the "build morphs" checkbox so that racemenu works properly in game

The brackets around [CBBE Body] in the Outfit/Body box means that CBBE Body is not available. The first thing to check is in the Group Filter right beside it, Choose Groups and make sure all the CBBE options are ticked. It looks like they aren't in your pic.

I wasn't aware of that... interesting and thanks for the info @Hanaisse.

But... FWIW, the brackets aren't *always* an indication that something's not available. Sun Jeong, for instance, prefaces her? entries with [sun Jeong] (name of armor/clothing, or armor/clothing element), as does one of the Jewelry sets >> ex: [sE 3BBB] AH1 HDT Navel Heart Oval