Sofia - a funny, fully voiced and scripted follower(WIP)

djjohnjarvis

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrows the day Woohoo!

Yes it certainly is :smile:

djjohnjarvis, can't wait to test Sofia. :smile:

Test being the keyword haha. Not everything works 100 percent yet but all the stuff that counts works well enough. And thanks for pointing the other guy in the right direction :wink:

tomorrows the day i reinstall my skyrim

Tomorrows the day I hear how I caused someones computer to explode lol.

I seriously cannot wait. What time tomorrow? Like midnight??? :-)

It will be anywhere between late morning and some time in the afternoon BST time (GMT+1) in the UK unless there's some kind of delay.

Preparing for upload now. There will be a BSA and a loose files version. The loose files version will allow for tiny update downloads due to only adding and changing the necessary files whereas the BSA version will obviously be all in one file so updates will be downloading everything all over again. There will be a lot of updates so keep that it in mind when making your choice. My internet is slow so don't get too excited haha.

Preparing for upload now. There will be a BSA and a loose files version. The loose files version will allow for tiny update downloads due to only adding and changing the necessary files whereas the BSA version will obviously be all in one file so updates will be downloading everything all over again. There will be a lot of updates so keep that it in mind when making your choice. My internet is slow so don't get too excited haha.

Too late - I AM excited :) don't know how many times i pressed the reload button on nexus; I guess they are gonna ban me because that lot of reloads look indeed like suspicious actions... all your fault :laugh:

where are we going to find her, did I see a picture of her waking up in the whiterun stables ?

Yes she will be at the Whiterun stables asleep in a pile of hay with a severe hangover. What else would you expect haha.

Damn this is taking a long time. I had to format the description, upload pictures, fill out tons of stuff and now the first upload is at halfway for a 61mb file. Yup I live in a village so my internet is rubbish.