Sofia - a funny, fully voiced and scripted follower(WIP)

djjohnjarvis

As soon as Sophia is on the Nexus, Im dumping Vilja. I know, Im insensitive like that, besides, I leave her at home most of the time anyway, unless I feel the need to be annoyed LOL

"An amulet of Mara? You're looking (lurking) for marriage, then."

"No, Im not looking (lurking) for marriage, then. I just want to run around Skyrim killing everything that annoys me."

"Hey, Sophia, I don't want to marry you, so get over it."

"Thanks for clearing that up for me, because you already have enough bimbos following you already."

:laugh:

What's with the lurking? I don't get the reference lol. I assume that was an attempt at writing dialogue for Sofia either that or you are living up to your username haha. Nah I'm just kidding.

Wow this is superb, i love her dialogue and how she is pretty open-minded

Thanks. Open minded? Who are you kidding lol. Sofia isn't receptive to new ideas or the opinions of others. She's self centred, always right and couldn't give a less about what other people think, well maybe the player to some degree haha.

Lots of personal sarcasm with the looking/lurking. I like the fact she is just sarcastic instead of just another bimbo follower! I keep coming back to watch the VID for some more laughs! :laugh:

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sofia official release date: June 1st

Me and Christine have decided on an exact date now of June 1st. "I thought you said May?", I said possibly in May and it would have been right at the very end if it was anyway so it makes little difference. Sofia really needs some extra polish and to fill in a lot of missing dialogue and with Rigmor, Arissa and very soon to be Mirai people are being swamped with quality voiced female followers all of a sudden so it gives people some time to try them out in the mean time. Also Sofia doesn't want to steal their limelight haha. Nah just kidding although I think people might start to get overwhelmed by choice.

At the moment Christine is getting some very much needed locational dialogue done and I need a kick up the ass to get some annoying bugs fixed. Most of which were found by Christine. Ok pretty much all of them lol. Maybe I will also have time to add a few more features.

Edited by djjohnjarvis

Glad to hear that from everyone. Version 1 is just a taster so remember to keep following the mod afterwards because there will be tons more content including quests, random encounters and all that kind of stuff in later releases as well as more features and dialogue. At the moment Sofia has 741 lines and there are a load of lines I haven't added and more Christine is working on so expect in excess of 800 lines for the first version and many more in later versions.

Yes I thought people might be currently using those followers so it was the perfect excuse to buy me some extra time lol. It's probably better to stagger the release of popular followers anyway for those who use one follower at a time.

Man, I just installed Skyrim and stuff again just because i want to see that funny bunny in action. I really love her dialogue lines and the way she sounds (or should i say she's great voice acted?).

So, gimme something to play with; release date is soo far away. NO! Not that way of playing; when you think what i think that you think i though, you should think again.