Sofia - a funny, fully voiced and scripted follower(WIP)

djjohnjarvis

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see she spawns her own horse....

So with Convenient horses she will call that horse and summon her other one too....but she prefers to ride the convenient horse and her summoned one will follow a short while then vanishes (despawns? just gets left behind?).

Would be nice to be able to turn off her summoning her own horse in MCM for those who use Convenient Horses. Just saying.

Other than that and once she got stuck being "drunk" and would not come out of it or move. Just reverted to an earlier save - no problem. Has not happened again.

So far she is just wise cracking and killing stuff - being Sofia - with no other problems. She (aka Christine) has a marvelous singing voice but everyone knows that I guess.

Edited by uhlan1914

Good news i reinstalled skyrim took me 9 hours to do....then....my video card burned out just like you said,can you say i'm gonna win the lottery.

I let you know how she works with UFO when i get my rig up and working.

Edited by PyroDarknessPanda

I use EFF, so put her where I wanted her to stay. I have no idea how the other MODs for following work, but EFF is working great. I also have an extra MOD that works with Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite for the clothes, it forces some other help working with followers. RIP88's Summerwear V2 BBLS so Sophia got stripped buck nekid then added her armor package! I know, I am a sick man! LOL :laugh:

EFF makes it possible to have up to 100 followers, I don't max it out but have probably 25-50 maybe, housed in two locations, Proudspire Manor and a custom MOD Ironwood Estate Home. I would suggest using EFF over UFO or AFT.

You will have to uninstall Sophia from NMM and start over most likely, Ive had to do that with other followers like dumping Vilja, the never shut up wench of Skyrim! LOL

Annoyed me endlessly about going outside when at one of the homes. It is why I waited for Sophia released from Helgen MOD prison.

She is rather feisty and regards to the actress voiced! If I turn my back, I do not want a weggie from Sophia! ROFLMAO!