A buff and maybe a different location for the Griffon's Beak

Bellystraw

I love the concept for the Griffon's Beak battleaxe. A unique weapon that's only usable by the warden characters and is part of a helmet/weapon set is awesome but this super unique looking and unique in general weapon has rather meh stats giving you only +4 damage vs Darkspawn

So if anyone's willing I'd love some stats like this:

+4 darkspawn damage

+0.25 health regen

weakens nearby Darkspawn

+3% melee crit chance

That makes it a pretty dang strong but not overpowered option in my opinion

edit: And maybe but definitely super duper not necessary it would be cool to get a buff to the griffon's helmet as well, seeing as it's the other part of the Griffon set.

Cool stats for that could be something like:

+15% Electricity resist

+2 dexterity

+5% chance to dodge attacks

That would be super strong but not godly overpowered I feel

Now when it comes to the location of the Griffon's Beak it's mostly that I'd love to get my hands on this badboy more often but sadly it involves killing witherfang which is something most of my characters never really do

If there was like a way to add it to Varathorn's shop after finishing the story quest or maybe having the dragon in the ruins drop it that too would be super sweet

Edited by Bellystraw

I can edit the stats easily enough, but did you want combat or exploration health regen?

Ideally, the axe should be added to a store's stock or to a creature drop with a script, but I don't have access to the toolset at the moment. I could directly edit the creature file (if the dragon is unique) or merchant file, if broad compatibility with other mods isn't imperative.

Edited by theskymoves

I can edit the stats easily enough, but did you want combat or exploration health regen?

Ideally, the axe should be added to a store's stock or to a creature drop with a script, but I don't have access to the toolset at the moment. I could directly edit the creature file (if the dragon is unique) or merchant file, if broad compatibility with other mods isn't imperative.

Combat regen would be preferable and compatibility shouldn't be a big issue. Thank you for the assistance! It's just such a cool weapon but the stats and method of getting it like an itchy spot on your back you can't quite reach

again, thank you so much!

Just uploaded something here.

I included two versions: one with the axe added to Varathorn's upgraded store, and the other dropping from the Dragon boss. I can't test the delivery files in-game - I lost all my saves a while back - so I can't verify that they work. Of the two, I'm most confident of the Varathorn file working.

Enjoy!

4741-1662655709-98061295.jpeg