40k conversion

Everdread

With ALL the great Warhammer 40k mods for Fallout 3 that are currently available I think that it is high time a 40k overhaul was set out. There are already an array of weapon mods out there along with all the different armors available... Its a no brainer, the setting is already freaking perfect, the super mutants can be retextured as Orks or Heritic mutants, the undead are similar to something chaos could summon from the warp, and the raiders could be outfitted to look like the MANY groups of heritic cults that dot the galaxy. The Enclave could be fitted to look like Chaos Marines or Rogue Cadian troops... I mean there are just SOOOO many things you could do.. Hell the Tyranids could take the place of all the damn Mirelurks and ants scattered across the game. A few simple plots and missions here and there. Replace the brotherhood of steel with a space marine chapter... s'all good.

lold spent a few days lurking through posts to see if anyone has anything like this up to avoid looking noobish and not 30 seconds before I hit post someone else has one up. Seeing as it came up before mine and the poster is of higher rank, vist his post Here

Archived