How can I export a static with flipped normals?

puddlepond

so i made a version of the ranger substation with the door on the right instead of the left by taking the whole model and scaling it by -1 on the x axis. i hit the double sided and no v. normal flip buttons with the model selected and exported it. when i loaded it in game it was double sided but the normals weren't flipped so the lighting was dark where it should be light and vice versa. i imported the model back into blender just in case i had forgot to actually hit the button, and it turns out that both the collision box and the model itself had the double sided button turned on and the no v. normal flip button turned off. i hadn't touched the collision and i know that it wasn't double sided when i exported it the first time. i tried turning on shadow map in the export settings, turning off combined materials, turning off smoothed inter object seams, and none of it seemed to make it any better; it either broke in game or just had unflipped normals and the same issue in blender with the no v. normal flip button being unselected. does anyone know how to fix this? i figure it's gotta be something with my export settings but i haven't been able to find what's causing it.

bLogR6A.jpg

oh my god i didn't even realize that was a thing you could do i've literally never opened the mesh submenu before LMAO. it worked tho thank u thank u thank u ^-^ i tried reading ur bits of nifskopery guide before i made this thread bcos it's been helpful before but i guess i just totally skimmed over what i needed lol. thank u ^-^