talking about warhammer...what about Tyranids mod??

TommyDJ

i recently downloaded warhammer 40k dawn of war 2 (damn its a long name!) and i found the Tyranids to be...one of the coolest monsters ive ever seen....and i saw a lot of warhammer mods so why wouldnt enyone make a new creature in fallout based on the Tyranids?

I think it would be an awesome idea, the insectoid creatures in the vanilla game could be reskinned and meshed to fit the look. That way all the Mirelurks, ants, bot flies, etc. could keep the same spawn points but look and feel like Tyranids. This is one of the many I would like to see put together for the TC. If we can snatch up alot of different modders to just tackle one bit of each aspect it could come together failry soon. Here is the link to the Topic about the TC: 40k Conversion

OK...you took the idea from adding a new creature to changing vanilla...dont take me wrong but i ment just to add another creature...not the TC...not everybody wants to chnge the fallout world to warhammer (although its kicks ass..) and i dont have time to wait for the TC...couse till its done ill forget about fallout...or ill get a life... :biggrin:

Adding a new creature takes tons more work than altering a vanilla one.

For example you need animations, models, textures etc etc.

I've noticed a Tyranid screenshot in the screenshots section, if you look at the ones in the back you'll see it's deformed to all heck (due to trying to slave a Tyranid model to a skeleton and animation set that just won't look right).

Archived