Starship Troopers pl0x

asdasdsuper

If any of you have read the book, its much much more epic than the movies. And the armor is awesome looking...Maybe someone could make it as a exosuit/powersuit unique item. Just putting the idea out there until some enthusiastic modder makes it.

EDIT- 5/1/09 11:46 PM

Ah yes, probably cause im tired. Ill upload in the morning.

Starship Troopers, By Robert A. Heinlein, Is a novel published in 1959. There are no pictures. However, a movie based on the book was made in 1997 (nominated for an Academy Award). It missed a lot from the book.

It's a good book and is still available in libraries, Amazon.com and used book stores.

Like I said, the movie missed a lot. Like the plot, the political commentary, the character development and much more. In the movie the training people are sadistic bastards, and the government of Earth is fascist. in the book, they are far from that. If you have seen the movie, read the book. It's totally different. Not just the plot, the characters, the technology - everything.

And the movie did not have anything that even vaguely resembled the power armor descried in the book.

I agree ben, the book is much different from the movie

in fact, I was planning to make a starship troopers mod after I finish my Stargate Command mod...which will be finnished in a couple of months lol

so if any of you wants to make it, than you have my support...and I could help you with it ^_^

if not......then I guess you will just have to wait until I finnish my current project and start this one ^_^

and of course...if I do the mod, it will be inspired from the book, not the movie

cheers ^_^

Archived