Big Bunch of problems!

The two

RIGHT so lets start with the most annoying.

Hircines ring, I put it on, I turn into a werewolf, yay! Then, I wait, but nothing happens, I'm sat there being all werewolfy, I've tried waiting for 24 hours, I've tried waiting for exactly 9, I've tried waiting for 24 hours and then 1 hour after that. Nothing works! Is there a downloadable fix for this glitch or a way I can make a mod to stop the damn thing happening again? OR ANYTHING it's driving me bats, I like nothing more than to run around baying at corpses and munching people but it's becoming a hassle!

The second problem I think is tied into the first, I've console commanded myself out of being a werewolf a number of times out of shear frustration. I used(all Player->)

Undowerewolf

removespell werewolf vision and werewolf regeneration

I would have thought undowerewolf would have put EVERYTHING back to normal, but it doesn't it seems, I have good magical abilities but ALL of my spells have a 0 chance of casting them, even though most of them I could cast on my very first level, or take for instance summoning a wolf as I finished the bloodmoon main quest it should be a 100% chance, which it is, but no matter how many times I try I can't cast it regardless of the fact I should be able to cast it every time. So, can I do anything or is my character going to be for ever more magically inept?

LAST PROBLEM

I've got Tribunal installed, the assassins are coming after me but since they started using paralyzing weapons, I get stuck, I'm permanently paralyzed and I have to load from a save, whats going on there and is there anything I can do to stop it?

Is it worth me just uninstalling everything and reinstalling it to make sure it's all installed properly to try and fix all of the above problems or is there a quicker fix?

Archived