SKSE64 Loader Error

Starkiller1919

I get this message when starting SkyrimSE in Vortex.

" You are using a newer version of Skyrim than this version of SKSE64 supports. If this version just came out, please be patient while we update our code. In the meantime, please check http://skse.silverlock.org for updates.

Runtime : 1.6.629

SKSE64: 2.1.5

Now, the message mentions what to do, but Im not sure which of the Zip files I have to download and update my SKSE64. Any help ? :huh:

attachicon.gif errorloader.jpg

I get this message when starting SkyrimSE in Vortex.

" You are using a newer version of Skyrim than this version of SKSE64 supports. If this version just came out, please be patient while we update our code. In the meantime, please check http://skse.silverlock.org for updates.

Runtime : 1.6.629

SKSE64: 2.1.5

Now, the message mentions what to do, but Im not sure which of the Zip files I have to download and update my SKSE64. Any help ? :huh:

Here's the words you will see - be patient...

SKSE is not updated yet for the new version 1.6.629. Just keep monitoring, like myself and everyone else. Just focus on the "Current Anniversary Edition" line, and d/l from the link immediately to its right.

Yes, thanks for the help.

• 2 weeks later...

did you get up and running? after reading your post a little more closely your running a version from before JAN.2022...the current version im using is 1.640.0 and with the patcher im running 1.353.0 and SKSE 2.1.5 . you have to searc the web for SKSE LOOK AT WEB RESULTS dont hit enter at the very top of the page is the link to silverlock archives and then you just finds the right one and overwrite your existing SKSE and everything will work. game version 1.640.0 IS BROKE BY BETHESDA nothing any MA can do about it until Bethesda fix the problems they created. alot of MA's are waiting for this to haqppen before they update their mods because of this. it can take anywhere from a few days to over a month for Bethesda to fix skyrim otherwise MA's would just be running in circles trying to fix what cant be fixed at the moment.