mods disappearing without mod manager

zuy

Hey guys,

today I've encounterd new (at least for me) and strange problem.

I was messing a bit with AFT mod however I'm not sure if it's a reason.

So... after uninstalling and reinstalling AFT I load a game and get a warning that this save relies on content that is no longer present.

I was very suprised because I was messing only with AFT (i have around 100 mods and around 30 disapeard).

The mods are not present in "mods" tab in main menu....

I went straight to \Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data and....found out that all of content that is no longer present is still here!

so...I installed Mod Manager and open the game with it. I was even more suprised when all of my mods load just like nothing happend.

Right now when I'm loading game with steam 1/3 of my mods is no longer present but when I'm using Mod Manager everything is just as it was.

Reinstalling game is not working. Im not using SKSE, mods are from Nexus (manual installation only) or from workshop within the game, I'm playing Skyrim SE (not anniversary edition).

Right now I'm just curious if anyone know what reason can be? I see no rhyme or reason in it. Launching game via Mod Manager is fine for me but I'm a bit stubborn person so still trying to fix it.

Edited by zuy