Disappearing Kudos

TheOutlander

People have permissions to add a kudo to a person, but they also have the permission to take it away as well. However, you cannot be issues "negative kudos" by a member, meaning that it's impossible to get a negative number of kudos.

FYI: Every person can only give one person one kudo. A member can give infinite kudos in other words, but only one per person.

If someone was trying to give you a second kudo and does not watch the screen, it will actually say remove Kudos, then one gets removed. They can only do the one they gave.

Buddah

If someone was trying to give you a second kudo and does not watch the screen, it will actually say remove Kudos, then one gets removed. They can only do the one they gave.

Buddah

That's probably what happened then I guess.

Half the time I don't know why or who gave me kudos anyways. Odd system. :unsure:

Buddah

That's probably what happened then I guess.

Half the time I don't know why or who gave me kudos anyways. Odd system. :unsure:

The Kudo system was intended to be anonymous in nature, just a user saying something positive about another or saying thanks for the help.

Some like me do however tell when we give them. It means that your actions have made a positive impression.

• 3 weeks later...
The Kudo system was intended to be anonymous in nature, just a user saying something positive about another or saying thanks for the help.

Some like me do however tell when we give them. It means that your actions have made a positive impression.

Would be nice to find out who all gave you kudos, or maybe a little comment section on why the kudos was given, maybe not even say who it was given by but at least why it was given, i.e. "I am giving you kudos, because i found your mod/tutorial/suggestion Wonderfull." I dunno I like the whole idea behind the kudos but i would really like to know why people are giving me the kudos hehe

Would be nice to find out who all gave you kudos, or maybe a little comment section on why the kudos was given, maybe not even say who it was given by but at least why it was given, i.e. "I am giving you kudos, because i found your mod/tutorial/suggestion Wonderfull." I dunno I like the whole idea behind the kudos but i would really like to know why people are giving me the kudos hehe

Here...I gived you one for no reason actualy. Now you know that your 23 kudos was a present from me. I hope that makes you feel better :)

p

Here...I gived you one for no reason actualy. Now you know that your 23 kudos was a present from me. I hope that makes you feel better :)

p

Hehe i wasn't int distress over the issue :D but thank you just the same. I am not one that works for Kudos per se, more of the grateful and helpful comments people leave behind. I for one feel that the community rating system for both Kudos and Mods has been severely off kilter by the influx of poor rating beliefs. Not really anything that the moderators or admin of the site would be able to do about it except level the playing field and in a sense start over. (I am not asking or suggesting merely making an observation) Which is the Main reason i would much rather have someone make a comment on one of my mods(good or bad for whatever reason) then for them to give me a kudos or a rating (because lets face it right now if you vote anything less then a 10, you are nothing more then down-rating it in the (eye of the community) Now that being said I am all for getting great marks as such, i just don't put as much weight into the numbers rather than the words......Ok after all that i think i finally reached my point of why I would like to be able to give or get a comment whilst rating :D

Archived